Spooner Row Recreation Ground

In 1938, the Spooner Row Recreation Ground and car park was purchased for the use of Spooner Row residents by Wymondham Town Councilís predecessor, Wymondham Urban District Council.  It has two entrances; one situated at Station Road where the car park can be accessed, and the other from School Lane.

 The management of the Recreation Ground and car park is organised by the Parish Council.  Current users of the Recreation Ground are local residents and Spooner Row School.

Home Page