The Church at Spooner Row was built in 1843 by J. Mitchell and was part of the Wattlefield estate. It is constructed of red brick and has a stained glass window in the vestry. It is a daughter church of Wymondham Abbey Church
In the sixteenth century there used to be a Guild of the Holy Trinity which was revived in 1958 by Mrs Routh-Clarke of the Wattlefield estate until her death in 1972.
There are two memorials in the churchyard; one is a war memorial to commemorate both World Wars and the other to Mr & Mrs Routh-Clarke.
The Church performs baptisms and funerals and there was a wedding held by special licence in 1970. The churchyard is not consecrated and not available for burial.